This Journalism (Media and Communication) program from Pearl Academy provides for learning technical and conceptual skills to produce stories across all media: offline(print), online (web), on-air (radio and TV) and on mobile (news app-based).
- The areas covered in details are as follows: Electronic News Gathering & Production for TV & Radio & Documentary Films; Digital & Mobile Journalism; Media Convergence; Photo Journalism; Media entrepreneurship; Investigative Reporting, and Development Communication.
- Our faculty members are the strongest pillars of our 28 years of creative impact.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- These mentors are life-long learners, eager to dedicate their lives to create a change for a better tomorrow. They nurture creative minds and bring out the best in them over the years.
- Every student at Pearl is transformed into extraordinary leaders with the help of their support, guidance and mentoring. They and our students together make us who we are. Take a look at these geniuses.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Journalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 14 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Selection is based on entrance exam & personal interview.
International3194 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1597 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National3194 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1597 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 144,500 Rs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.