The objective this program:
- understand and apply the fundamental concepts of digital marketing/communication/ management in the corporate world and other work environments
- understand and apply digital development strategies, in the context of the ubiquitous digital transformation forcing managers to adapt their management/ marketing practices
The program with deploy mixed teaching methods, i.e. theoretical courses, e-learning, workshops and conferences. The curriculum are completed by professional input provided by experts from the digital sector and compulsory practical internships.
The MSc in digital management addresses a broad range of domestic/ international, technical/ non-technical issues relevant to management, finance, human resources (i.e. new jobs in the digital field), economics, as well as of course marketing and communication.
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 32 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in France
Preparatory year (Year 1):
- Students in management of a diploma level 'baccalaureate' +3 as part of a continuation of studies
- Students in management of a diploma level 'baccalaureate' +4 as part of a continuation of studies
- Professionals with significant experience and a diploma level 'baccalaureat' + 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?