This Fashion Styling and Image Design course at Pearl Academy prepares students to understand, conceptualise and articulate this information using fresh ideas and relevant technological skills and platforms.
- The students are initially exposed to basic art and design elements for visualisation and self-expression.
- They move on to a more in-depth understanding of fashion, society and culture through a study of art and history.
- Image and Identity
- Fashion Cultures and Historical Studies
- Visual Inquiry and Investigation
- Evolution of Fashion
- Beauty & Identity
- Cultural Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Candidates are advised to keep the following ready with them before applying online:
- Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking/.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph [The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture, preferably in white background. Photographs with Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. The image should be in .jpg format only. Size of file should not be more than 1 mb].
- Details of educational qualifications (marks / grade / year of passing etc.)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.