After the completion of the Fashion & Celebrity Make Up course from Pearl Academy the student should be able to freelance or get employment not just within India but also internationally.
It is a very competitive industry but also with a lot of demand for professional and well-rounded make-up and hair artists.
- Freelancing in Beauty & Bridal Make-up
- Working with fashion magazines for editorial shoots
- Working with designers for fashion shows and catalogue shoots
- Working with modelling agencies for variety of projects
- Working as a personal Make-up artist for celebrities
- Working on movie/ film sets
- Our faculty members are the strongest pillars of our 28 years of creative impact. These mentors are life-long learners, eager to dedicate their lives to create a change for a better tomorrow.
- They nurture creative minds and bring out the best in them over the years. Every student at Pearl is transformed into extraordinary leaders with the help of their support, guidance and mentoring. They and our students together make us who we are. Take a look at these geniuses.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Candidates are advised to keep the following ready with them before applying online:
- Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking/.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph [The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture, preferably in white background. Photographs with Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. The image should be in .jpg format only. Size of file should not be more than 1 mb].
- Details of educational qualifications (marks / grade / year of passing etc.)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.