It helps students to develop a personal and visual vocabulary using hand skills, artistic expression, and creative strategy, along with appropriate software tools.
- The Graphics and Communication Design program from Pearl Academy aims to formulate a fundamental foundation and build a sound, basic grounding for later disciplinary competencies in the domain. The modules like ‘Design Context’ and ‘Image Creation’ will introduce and provide the conceptual, theoretical and applied knowledge for Graphic Design.
- The basics of Communication Design and its impact across industries will also be introduced along with key research methods, analytical ability to investigate consumers, markets and techniques used in the analysis of markets and end-users.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Art & Design
- Design Context (Design Theories, Methods, and Processes)
- Image Creation (Visualisation Techniques)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Graphic Design Digital Communication View 5 other Masters in Digital Communication in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Selection is based on entrance exam & personal interview.
International3554 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1777 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National3554 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1777 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 161,000 Rs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.