It helps students to develop a personal and visual vocabulary using hand skills, artistic expression, and creative strategy, along with appropriate software tools.
- The Communication Design program at Pearl Academy aims to formulate a fundamental foundation and build a sound, basic grounding for later disciplinary competencies in the domain.
- The modules like ‘Design Context’ and ‘Image Creation’ will introduce and provide the conceptual, theoretical and applied knowledge for Graphic Design.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals & History of Design
- Basic Digital Tools
- Design Basics
- Research Practices
- Type and Production
- Advanced Digital Tools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Graphic Design Digital Communication View 4 other Masters in Communication Studies in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Candidates are advised to keep the following ready with them before applying online:
- Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking/.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph [The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture, preferably in white background. Photographs with Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. The image should be in .jpg format only. Size of file should not be more than 1 mb].
- Details of educational qualifications (marks / grade / year of passing etc.)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.