Throughout the programme you will develop skills in evaluating core concepts around patient safety, quality, accreditation and governance. Following the completion of six modules, you will further enhance your skills by leading a change project aimed at enhancing quality and safety in your organisation.
Graduates of this programme are better able to ensure the delivery and configuration of high-quality health services and lead change and development within their areas. They are also equipped to specialise in formal quality and safety roles.
This Quality and Safety in Healthcare Management (Bahrain Campus) programme at RCSI Institute of Leadership will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop critical thinking around internal and external catalysts for quality and understand the core concepts of quality and safety.
- Evaluate research and use measurement tools for quality and safety.
- Manage and evaluate tools and frameworks for quality.
- Provide effective leadership skills, for a changing healthcare environment.
- Evaluate the concepts of governance including clinical risk management and audit.
- Effectively manage the accreditation process and evaluate the use of standards.
- Carry out an organisational development project, demonstrate skills in learning from reflection of this experience and the skills to disseminate your projects.
Accredited by the National University of Ireland (NUI)
- Introduction to Quality & Safety in Healthcare
- Tools and Frameworks for Quality
- Evaluation, Measurement & Research
- Leadership & Strategic Management
- Clinical Governance
- Accreditation & Standards
- Action Learning Set
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are received up to 11 months before the next intake. You are advised to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school certificate and transcripts: 10th, 11th, and 12th copies of originals are required. Please ensure the documents have the relevant attestation and authentication stamps.
- Bachelor degree certificate/parchment and transcripts: Copies of the originals are required. Please ensure the documents have the relevant attestation and authentication stamps.
- Equivalency certificate: This is only required if you have done your BSc in a country other than the country of your nationality. You can obtain an equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education in your country of nationality stating that the degree is equivalent to that issued in your country.
- Medical fitness certificate from a government clinic/hospital in your country of residence:
- Clear copies of: your CV, current passport, national identification card and a passport-sized photograph (not older than six months).
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU applicants - Year 2: €4,500
- Non-EU applicants - Year 2: €7,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.