The programme comprises of six taught modules, an organisational development project and a personal development plan which aims to provide you with the knowledge and expertise to lead and manage effectively in healthcare organisations.
As a graduate of this programme you will be better able to ensure the delivery and configuration of high-quality healthcare services, lead and manage change and development within your organisation and profession. This will require a thorough knowledge and understanding of the complexity of healthcare, business processes, finance, operations management, information technology, marketing, leadership and strategy.
This Healthcare Management programme at RCSI Institute of Leadership will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the complexity and determinants of health and healthcare systems.
- Understand management, the role of the manager in healthcare and understanding how organisations work.
- Manage resources – effectively managing people, finance and organisations.
- Manage across boundaries – evaluating how services can best be configured and delivered.
- Team work effectively and manage multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop leadership, personal and professional learning and development skills.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing Organisations & People
- Operations & Quality Management
- Evaluation, Measurement & Research
- Leadership & Strategic Management
- Managing Finance in Healthcare Organisations
- Quality & Risk Management
- Action Learning Set
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are received up to 11 months before the next intake. You are advised to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Bahrain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school certificate and transcripts: 10th, 11th, and 12th copies of originals are required. Please ensure the documents have the relevant attestation and authentication stamps.
- Bachelor degree certificate/parchment and transcripts: Copies of the originals are required. Please ensure the documents have the relevant attestation and authentication stamps.
- Equivalency certificate: This is only required if you have done your BSc in a country other than the country of your nationality. You can obtain an equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education in your country of nationality stating that the degree is equivalent to that issued in your country.
- Medical fitness certificate from a government clinic including your full name as per your passport, doctor signature and stamp, and the hospital stamp.
International13241 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13241 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National13241 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13241 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Year 1: 5,500BHD
- Year 2: 5,000BHD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.