The Pharmacy program of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is a two-year academic program that provides an overview of principles and practices pertinent to pharmacy.
- Community Pharmacists
- Retail/Wholsale Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacists
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Technical Supervisors
- Higher Education – B. Pharmacy Lateral Entry in Second year
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must fulfil minimum eligibility requirements as laid down for their chosen program at UPES.
- For admission to postgraduate program at UPES, the equivalence for the undergraduate degree earned by the candidate in his/her country shall be obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). In certain cases, students may be requested to obtain the necessary certification from (AIU).
- Students from non -English speaking countries should satisfy UPES that they have adequate proficiency in English to be able to undertake the program of their choice. If required, an undertaking from such students shall be taken to undergo the English language training for a specific period (depending on the proficiency to be assessed by UPES on arrival) before starting the actual program of admission.
- Qualifying TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent may not be mandatory but strongly advised.
- Students must possess a valid passport for the duration of study.
International733 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 733 EUR per year during 24 months.
National733 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 733 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 59,000 RS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.