Throughout the programme you will develop skills in evaluating core concepts around patient safety, quality, accreditation and governance. Following the completion of six modules, you will further enhance your skills by leading a change project aimed at enhancing quality and safety in your organisation.
Graduates of this programme are better able to ensure the delivery and configuration of high-quality health services and lead change and development within their areas. They are also equipped to specialise in formal quality and safety roles.
This Quality and Safety in Healthcare Management programme at RCSI Institute of Leadership will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop critical thinking around internal and external catalysts for quality and understand the core concepts of quality and safety.
- Evaluate research and use measurement tools for quality and safety.
- Manage and evaluate tools and frameworks for quality.
- Provide effective leadership skills, for a changing healthcare environment.
- Evaluate the concepts of governance including clinical risk management and audit.
- Effectively manage the accreditation process and evaluate the use of standards.
- Carry out an organisational development project, demonstrate skills in learning from reflection of this experience and the skills to disseminate your projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Quality & Safety in Healthcare
- Tools and Frameworks for Quality
- Evaluation, Measurement & Research
- Leadership & Strategic Management
- Clinical Governance
- Accreditation & Standards
- Action Learning Sets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are received up to 11 months before the next intake. You are advised to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 6 other Masters in Health Management in United Arab Emirates
To be considered for admissions into the MSC programme, you must provide the following information:
- Bachelors Degree and transcript
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) - CGPA of a minimum 3 out of 4, students with a GPA below 3 can be accepted on a provisional basis and will be required to gain an average of 60% in the first 2 modules
- Equivalency certificate - The MOE requires that all applicants, who hold a primary degree from outside the United Arab Emirates, obtain an equivalency certificate.
- English proficiency test - IELTS score of 6.0 or the equivalent score on another standardised test approved by MOE.
International15566 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15566 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15566 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15566 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Year 1: 63,000 AED (inc. VAT)
- Year 2: 52,500 AED (inc. VAT)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.