The Healthcare Management (Dubai Campus) programme at RCSI Institute of Leadership comprises six taught modules, an organisational development project and a personal development plan which aims to provide you with the knowledge and expertise to lead and manage effectively in healthcare organisations.
As a graduate of this programme you will be better able to ensure the delivery and configuration of high-quality healthcare services, lead and manage change and development within your organisation and profession. This will require a thorough knowledge and understanding of the complexity of healthcare, business processes, finance, operations management, information technology, marketing, leadership and strategy.
This programme will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the complexity and determinants of health and healthcare systems.
- Understand management, the role of the manager in healthcare and understanding how organisations work.
- Manage resources – effectively managing people, finance and organisations.
- Manage across boundaries – evaluating how services can best be configured and delivered.
- Team work effectively and manage multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop leadership, personal and professional learning and development skills.
Accredited by the National University of Ireland (NUI) and the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA)
- Managing Organisations & People
- Operations & Quality Management
- Evaluation, Measurement & Research
- Leadership & Strategic Management
- Managing Finance in Healthcare Organisations
- Quality & Risk Management
- Action Learning Sets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are received up to 11 months before the next intake. You are advised to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 71 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
To be considered for admissions into the MSC programme, you must provide the following information:
- Bachelors Degree and transcript
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) - CGPA of a minimum 3 out of 4, students with a GPA below 3 can be accepted on a provisional basis and will be required to gain an average of 60% in the first 2 modules
- Equivalency certificate - The MOE requires that all applicants, who hold a primary degree from outside the United Arab Emirates, obtain an equivalency certificate. For more information, please contact MOE on 971 4 217 6666 or 800 51115.
- English proficiency test - IELTS score of 6.0 or the equivalent score on another standardised test approved by MOE.
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU applicants - Year 2: €4,500
- Non-EU applicants - Year 2: €7,000
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.