Dubai aims to become a global leader in the delivery of healthcare by delivering world-class services and fostering innovation and creativity in alignment with the UAE vision and Dubai plan 2021. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UAE, as recognised in the Dubai Health Strategy 2016-2021. A world-class healthcare system needs highly educated, innovative leaders; this new programme has been devised to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in this unique and complex environment.
The focus of this programme is firmly on leadership, thus it will address the main issues and problems that healthcare professionals experience in recognising, assessing, managing and overcoming the daily challenges they face.
One of the key aims of the programme is that you emerge as a reflective practitioner, which places you at the forefront of change, innovation and best practice. Graduates of this programme will have the knowledge, skills and attitudes to provide world-class leadership in this critical sector.
This Leadership and Innovation in Healthcare (Dubai Campus) programme at RCSI Institute of Leadership will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop the personal and professional capacity to lead in healthcare organisations.
- Advance knowledge and skills in managing oneself in diverse healthcare settings.
- Advance skills and knowledge in managing and leading others in healthcare.
- Critically appraise modern leadership theory and practice and develop the ability to apply leadership approaches that are at the forefront of informed best practice in healthcare.
- Critique the complexity of modern leadership and practice.
- Evaluate the theories to develop and execute an effective plan to professionally lead within healthcare.
- Analyse and synthesis complex management and leadership problems and deploy a range of people management skills particularly, in relation to the management of multi-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary teams.
Accredited by the National University of Ireland (NUI) and the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA)
- Developing and Demonstrating Personal Leadership Qualities
- Working with and Leading Others
- Leading and Managing Services
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Developing a Future-Orientated Mindset
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are received up to 11 months before the next intake. You are advised to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Health Management in United Arab Emirates
To be considered for admissions into the MSC programme, you must provide the following information:
- Bachelors Degree and transcript
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) - CGPA of a minimum 3 out of 4, students with a GPA below 3 can be accepted on a provisional basis and will be required to gain an average of 60% in the first 2 modules
- Equivalency certificate - The MOE requires that all applicants, who hold a primary degree from outside the United Arab Emirates, obtain an equivalency certificate. For more information, please contact MOE on 971 4 217 6666 or 800 51115.
- English proficiency test - IELTS score of 6.0 or the equivalent score on another standardised test approved by MOE.
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU applicants - Year 2: €4,500
- Non-EU applicants - Year 2: €7,000
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.