Specialist knowledge in pain management is a valuable asset and is becoming an additional responsibility for healthcare professionals. Our flexible Pain Management (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc focuses on interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approaches to pain management and service provision as it is such a broad and complex area of medicine.Our distance learning diploma in pain management covers a wide range of pain-related conditions and meets the educational needs of both primary and secondary healthcare professionals. This highly practical and affordable pain management diploma emphasises direct application to current topics, case studies, and processes pertinent to the student's own remit and country of practice.
Alongside that, you’ll be able to collaborate with students from all over the world from various disciplines. This will provide you with clinically accurate and relevant information that you can immediately apply in your clinical practice, while also expanding your network and broadening your career opportunities.
On a successful completion of this flexible diploma in pain management, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients in pain management.
- Critically evaluate current research in interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary pain management.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of self-care promotion for acute and chronic pain.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with pain conditions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanisms of Pain
- Types of Pain
- Principles of Pain Assessment and Management
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Pain Management
- Pain in Specialist Populations
- Interdisciplinary Service Provision
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 159 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals providing all who join the course with flexibility to learn whenever and wherever they are.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare or management field.
- Registered healthcare professionals or experienced managers working in the healthcare field, without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account. In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National4800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.