Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Pain Management (Online).
Having a specialist knowledge in pain management is an increasingly important asset and extra responsibility of medical personnel. Our Pain Management Postgraduate Diploma is designed to help healthcare professionals specialise in their career and aid the need for more pain management professionals.The course has been developed for Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Practice Nurses and those with related undergraduate degrees (such as Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Dentists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Rehabilitation Specialists) or equivalent professional qualifications and background experience.
OutcomesOn completion of the Pain Management (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients in pain management.
- Critically evaluate current research in interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary pain management.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of self-care promotion for acute and chronic pain.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with pain conditions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanisms of Pain
- Types of Pain
- Principles of Pain Assessment and Management
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Pain Management
- Pain in Specialist Populations
- Interdisciplinary Service Provision
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 469 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.