The one year MSc in Leadership in Healthcare is available to those who have successfully completed the Leadership in Healthcare Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits). This can be from Diploma MSc, the University of South Wales or from another UK university (having completed similar modules).
On completion of the Leadership in Healthcare (Online) MSc from Diploma MSc you will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Apply a variety of leadership and management theories and philosophies to complex situations in healthcare settings.
- Demonstrate the application of personal and theoretical strategies to bring about change in complex situations and organisations.
- Develop a knowledge of a range of research methods and techniques applied to leadership in healthcare.
- Use of appropriate research and critical perspectives to address a chosen healthcare leadership/management situation in depth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal
- Professional Proiect
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 credits with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Health Administration View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to the one year Leadership in Healthcare MSc will require successful completion of the Leadership in Healthcare Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits). This can be from Diploma MSc, the University of South Wales or another UK university (having completed similar modules). We can discuss this with you during your application.
Individuals who have not completed the postgraduate diploma can apply for the Leadership in Healthcare MSc as a two year course consisting of eight modules (180 credits) with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma.
Entry requirements for the two-year course are as for the Postgraduate Diploma.
Applicants should be working in a clinical setting, either in the UK or overseas, and have a science degree in a relevant subject. You will also need to submit copies of the following with your application:
- Qualification certificates
- A maximum of two professional and/or academic references
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.