You choose one of the following three specialisations:
- Integrated Networking: design, development and implementation of complex technical systems in the interdisciplinary field of information and communication technology
- Digital Media: design and implementation of interactive systems with multimodal input and output interfaces
- Business IT: complex, practical issues associated with business administration applications
Why choose this programme?
The Applied Computer Science study programme offered by Hochschule Fulda - University of Applied Sciences is geared to graduates of Bachelor’s programme in Computer Science or in an IT-related subject.
How is the programme structured?
The Master’s programme in Applied Computer Science is divided into three semesters of study and a final semester in which the Master’s thesis is prepared. You acquire sound, broad-based subject and specialised knowledge and learn the connections between various technologies and solutions. You also learn how to develop and apply scientific methods and research findings. At every stage of the study programme, the teaching sessions are supplemented by lab exercises, practicals and project work. In addition, some courses are run in conjunction with practice partners, meaning that theory is immediately put into practice.
Where does it lead?
Graduates of this study programme work in virtually every business sector and size of company as well as in the public sector. The programme also provides an excellent basis for setting up one’s own business. Graduates are employed in specialist departments such as IT, organisation, development, strategy, controlling or marketing and can look forward to being promoted to management positions. A considerable number of them are in demand from consulting companies or software firms. Their work involves further developing their specialist area and they can also obtain further qualifications by studying for a doctorate.
- Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Network Security Engineering
- Advanced Multimedia Communcations
- Cloud Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 53 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Germany
- First (undergraduate) degree (e.g. Bachelor’s) in Computer Science or a related subject
- When they apply, international students need German skills at DSH 1 (B1/B2) level and when they enrol, at DSH 2 (C1) level.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
There are no tuition fees at universities in Germany!
There is, however, a semester fee of around €300.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.