Please note, that all study programs at Modul University can be accessed online from any geographical location and will be delivered in a hybrid learning mode if required.
At Real Estate Management from Modul University Vienna you will gain an appreciation of the processes of property transaction such as property valuation, development and investment funding and understand the impact of development processes. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to enter the multidisciplinary and fast growing real estate sector, preparing you to become a creative-thinking leader at a global level.
- European Policy
- Sustainable Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Hotel & Real Estate Management
- Consulting & Entrepreneurship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fusions: Real Estate Operations for Hospitality & New Business Ideas
- Hotel Real Estate Planning & Valuation
- Forecasting & Benchmarking Hotel Development
- Real Estate Management & Regional Development
- Network Analysis for Business
- Big Data & Decision Support
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We accept applications for both Spring and Fall intake throughout the year.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Real Estate & Property Management Digital Marketing View 10 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Motivation letter (description of reasons for applying to Modul University Vienna)
- Proof of a Bachelor degree (including transcripts) with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Proof of English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Copy of passport
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Vienna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.