Please note, that all study programs at Modul University can be accessed online from any geographical location and will be delivered in a hybrid learning mode if required.
At Sustainable Management and Policy from Modul University Vienna you will learn to understand how business leaders, managers, and public authorities affect our environment and society, and how to take on these leadership positions. This inter-systemic knowledge makes you highly employable in businesses which want to implement green business practices and sustainable strategies. You will also be equipped to advise on sustainable transitions like switching from non-renewable to renewable energy resources or Smart Cities looking for expertise in participatory governance.
- European Policy
- Sustainable Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Hotel & Real Estate Management
- Consulting & Entrepreneurship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Different Dimensions of Sustainable Development
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Green Business Strategies
- European Union Policies
- Sustainability and Health
- Big Data & Decision Support
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 24 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Motivation letter (description of reasons for applying to Modul University Vienna)
- Proof of a Bachelor degree (including transcripts) with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Proof of English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA16666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.