Please note, that all study programs at Modul University can be accessed online from any geographical location and will be delivered in a hybrid learning mode if required.
At Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism from Modul University Vienna you will gain deep insight into communication technologies in tourism, consumer usage and adoption, digital marketing for destinations, special sector tourism, smart destinations and know-how to create and develop experiences.
- European Policy
- Sustainable Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Hotel & Real Estate Management
- Consulting & Entrepreneurship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Storytelling and Branding
- Smart Destinations
- The Sharing Economy
- Designing Tourism Experiences
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Consumer Behavior
- Hotel Real Estate Planning & Valuation
- Big Data and Decision Support
- Recommender Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We accept applications for both Spring and Fall intake throughout the year.
DisciplinesUser Experience Design Tourism & Leisure Digital Marketing View 4 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Motivation letter (description of reasons for applying to Modul University Vienna)
- Proof of a Bachelor degree (including transcripts) with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Proof of English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Vienna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.