Please note, that all study programs at Modul University can be accessed online from any geographical location and will be delivered in a hybrid learning mode if required.
At Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership from Modul University Vienna you will expand your knowledge in starting your own business, growth hacking, innovation & idea management, product & business plan development and venture capitalism.
- Family-owned businesses
- Entrepreneurship development firms
- Large corporations with innovation functions
- Product development roles
- Appraisal and consulting firms
- Banks and financial institutions
- Regulatory agencies
- Government supported technology firms
- Accounting firms
- Insurance companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Financing New Ventures
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Leadership
- Managing Start Ups
- Big Data & Decision Support
- Network Analysis for Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 5 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Motivation letter (description of reasons for applying to Modul University Vienna)
- Proof of a Bachelor degree (including transcripts) with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Proof of English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA16666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.