On top of being excellent value for money, this master's in diabetes is our most established course since 2010, and we have had over 1,000 healthcare professionals successfully complete this course and go on to do incredible work. This course has continued to obtain an outstanding track record and students frequently reach out to tell us how our outstanding faculty’s knowledge and passion inspires and motivates them during their learning journey.
This MSc Diabetes (Online) at Diploma MSc is specially developed for busy health professionals and is practical and clinically focused.
The successful completion of this flexible and economical course will enable you to have:
- A greater understanding of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of people with diabetes.
- Experience of developing local guidelines, patient information literature or care pathways, which will be part of individual and group activities.
- A greater confidence and understanding of the management of people with diabetes through case studies and discussion.
- Improved critical analysis of published data and data interpretation.
- Principles of Diabetes
- Approaches to Care
- Promoting Self Care
- Management of Diabetes
- Complications (microvascular)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 credits with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 263 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Since our diabetes courses for health professionals are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree.
- Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account. In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International4650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.