A modern, industry focused University, rated best in the UK for the Health Professions in the Guardian University Guide 2020. Also rated top 10 in the UK, in the latest Complete University Guide 2022 for Health Studies. Our high quality and reasonably priced dermatology course is a very well reputed programme, led and taught by experts in their field.
On top of being good value for money, this dermatologist course satisfies the growing international demand for dermatology courses and on completion, you will be able to develop life-long learning, critical appraisal and advanced problem-solving skills that can be applied to dermatology in clinical practice.
Our MSc dermatology course satisfies the growing international demand for dermatology courses. Having a specialist knowledge in dermatology is an increasingly important asset for medical personnel. Our master's in dermatology online is designed to help healthcare professionals specialise in their career and aid the need for more dermatology professionals.
The MSc in clinical dermatology is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
On completion of the MSc dermatology online course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
- An applied understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in an appropriate clinical setting.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the discipline informed by current scholarship and research.
- Advanced level critical skills designed to deal with complex problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice Overview
- Lumps, Bumps and Skin Cancer
- Lesions at Specific Sites
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Skin Infections
- Dermatology in Specific Populations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 credits with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 475 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our MSc in Dermatology course is conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree.
- Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account. In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9720 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9720 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.