Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales. On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology in Clinical Practice (Online).
The Dermatology in Clinical Practice (Online) from Diploma MSc satisfies the growing international demand for dermatology courses. Having a specialist knowledge in dermatology is an increasingly important asset for medical personnel. Our course is designed to help healthcare professionals specialise in their career and aid the need for more dermatology professionals. The Dermatology in Clinical Practice Postgraduate Diploma is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
On completion of the dermatology postgraduate course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
- Dermatology in Clinical Practice Overview
- Lumps, Bumps and Skin Cancer
- Lesions at Specific Sites
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Skin Infections
- Dermatology in Specific Populations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 249 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Diploma MSc and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International5520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5520 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5520 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.