This fully flexible, part-time cosmetic master's course has been specifically designed for doctors, dentists, dental therapists, pharmacists and nurses who wish to improve their knowledge, skills and experience in cosmetic medicine.
With the government introducing greater regulations around aesthetic medicine, maintaining trust in the surgeon-patient relationship all comes down to the right cosmetic training and credible qualification.
This Cosmetic Medicine (Online) MSc from Diploma MSc has been specifically designed to promote and enhance working professionals’ knowledge and ultimately their practice in cosmetic and aesthetic medicine, and complements separate, practice-based recognised prior learning (RPL) awards.
On completion of this master's in cosmetic medicine you will be able to:
- Develop analytical and critical appraisal skills in both theory and research related to cosmetic medicine.
- Demonstrate critical application of research to cosmetic medicine practice.
- Professional decision making: incorporating evidence based rationale in a variety of diverse and complex situations related to cosmetic medicine.
- To be able to apply advanced problem-solving skills in clinical practice.
- Demonstrate leadership in the delivery and advancement of cosmetic medicine.
- Demonstrate leadership of teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
- Demonstrate evaluation skills in the delivery of care to patients.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Professional Issues Overview
- Toxin Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Disorders
- Other Aesthetic Approaches
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 263 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Since our master's in aesthetic medicine are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- Applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree.
- Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account. In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level, and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.