Diploma MSc is a collaborative partner of the University of South Wales and on successful completion of this course, you will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetic Medicine (Online).
The course has been specifically designed to promote and enhance working professional’s knowledge underpinning practice in cosmetic medicine. It is designed to complement separate practice based recognised prior learning (RPL) awards that are being developed for cosmetic medicine practitioners.
OverviewThe aims and aspired outcomes of the course upon completion are to:
- Develop analytical and critical appraisal skills in both theory and research related to cosmetic medicine.
- Demonstrate critical application of research to cosmetic medicine practice.
- Professional decision making: incorporating evidence based rationale in a variety of diverse and complex situations related to cosmetic medicine.
- To be able to apply advanced problem-solving skills in clinical practice.
- Demonstrate leadership in the delivery and advancement of cosmetic medicine.
- Demonstrate leadership of teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
- Demonstrate evaluation skills in the delivery of care to patients.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Anatomy, Physiology and Professional Issues Overview
- Toxin Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Disorders
- Other Aesthetic Approaches
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 169 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite clinical and professional knowledge.
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.