The course is designed to complement separate practice based recognised prior learning (RPL) awards that are being developed for cosmetic medicine practitioners.
The aims and aspired outcomes of the Cosmetic Medicine (Online) Postgraduate Diploma from Diploma MSc upon completion are to:
- Develop analytical and critical appraisal skills in both theory and research related to cosmetic medicine.
- Demonstrate critical application of research to cosmetic medicine practice.
- Professional decision making: incorporating evidence based rationale in a variety of diverse and complex situations related to cosmetic medicine.
- To be able to apply advanced problem-solving skills in clinical practice.
- Demonstrate leadership in the delivery and advancement of cosmetic medicine.
- Demonstrate leadership of teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
- Demonstrate evaluation skills in the delivery of care to patients.
Applicants are typically doctors, nurses or dentists. These roles are evolving with increasing demand amongst specialties for a postgraduate qualification to help support professional learning and clinical development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy, Physiology and Professional Issues Overview
- Toxin Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Disorders
- Other Aesthetic Approaches
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Since our courses are conducted entirely online, they are accessible to both UK and international registered healthcare professionals.
- When applying for the Cosmetic Medicine course, candidates are required to have completed a recognised training course in aesthetic procedures and be currently undertaking cosmetic procedures in a clinical setting
- To secure your place on the course, applicants will typically hold a first degree or equivalent (including international qualifications) in a relevant professional healthcare field, such as a medical or nursing degree. Registered healthcare professionals without these recognised qualifications will be considered on an individual basis and a wide range of prior experience may be taken into account.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.