The International Higher Education Management programme at the University of Bath Online is structured to fit around the commitments of a modern higher education professional.
The programme give you real and relevant experience. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to apply what you learn to your work. Take the theory and apply it to your work.
The programme wants to help shape the next-generation of higher education management leaders. You will:
- Learn how internationalisation impacts the daily challenges of managing a modern university
- Discover, share and examine best practice from around the world
- Equip yourself with the skills to improve management at your own institution
The programme inspires graduates to push for change throughout the higher education sector.
The programme gives you the practical skills and experience to advance your career. Instead of a traditional dissertation, you’ll do a six-month international consultancy project. You might want to look at an issue at your own institution or you might find someone on the course who can help get you access to work in a different country. This will allow you to apply best practice and demonstrate your expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Strategy and Risk in International Higher Education Management
- Planning and Resource Mobilisation in Higher Education
- Managing Internationalisation in Higher Education
- Innovation and Change Management in Higher Education
- Big Data and IT Governance in Higher Education
- Managing and Enhancing Teaching and Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Scholarship: The deadline for applications is 21 February 2022.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1699 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At least one of:
- a first or second class honours degree, or international equivalent, awarded by an approved institution
- a relevant postgraduate diploma or postgraduate certificate awarded by an approved institution
A strong GMAT score from:
- candidates who do not have a degree, but have ten or more years' experience working in higher education, including some at a managerial level
- candidates who do not have five years' experience working in higher education, but have strong academic qualifications and other relevant experience
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.