This program also includes many additional benefits such as: enhanced writing courses, student life opportunities, and an internship at the end of the program. The program is delivered in a fashion that allows students to work while attending school.
Front line and or management roles in fields such as:
Students graduating from the Management Certificate may apply for the Certified in Management designation (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Fundamentals
- Effective Oral Communication
- Effective Written Communication
- Essential Skills for Managers
- Financial Fundamentals
- Indigenous Perspectives
- Leadership Challenge Capstone Project
- Leadership Development
- Leading Self & Others
- Leading Teams and the Organization
- Organizational Behaviour
- Project Execution and Communication
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Monitoring, Controlling & Closing
- Resume Building & Job Search Techniques
- Writing for Academic Success
- Post-secondary graduates in fields outside of business who are looking to add a specialization to their resume
- Professionals who want to develop foundational business administration and project management skills
- Professionals interested in future leadership roles within their organization
- International students interested in gaining a Canadian perspective on business administration or management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 176 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 crisis, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120.
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years of professional work experience.
- A minimum overall academic IELTS band score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 6.0 for the writing and reading categories.
Advanced Business Management applicants with a Bachelor degree must have a minimum of five years professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13315 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13315 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National8100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.