Students in the Physics - Material Science program at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will also get an opportunity to learn Computational Materials Science, in which they will be equipped with various simulation software/techniques and advanced numerical algorithms to simulate materials via computers.
- Metallurgist in steel industries
- Research Scientist
- Materials Engineer
- Product/process development Scientist
- Technical sales Engineer
- College Lecturer
- Scientist jobs in DAE, DRDO, ISRO, CSIR labs
- Investment banking as Financial/Quantitative analysts
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Classical Mechanics
- Mathematical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Properties of Matter Lab
- Electronics Lab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering View 29 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Students must fulfil minimum eligibility requirements as laid down for their chosen program at UPES.
- For admission to postgraduate program at UPES, the equivalence for the undergraduate degree earned by the candidate in his/her country shall be obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). In certain cases, students may be requested to obtain the necessary certification from (AIU).
- Students from non -English speaking countries should satisfy UPES that they have adequate proficiency in English to be able to undertake the program of their choice. If required, an undertaking from such students shall be taken to undergo the English language training for a specific period (depending on the proficiency to be assessed by UPES on arrival) before starting the actual program of admission.
- Qualifying TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent may not be mandatory but strongly advised.
- Students must possess a valid passport for the duration of study.
International3275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6550 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 116000 Rs - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.