Through the Petroleum Engineering program of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies students gain a thorough knowledge of all major technical aspects in relation to the entire hydrocarbon value-chain and the strategic techno-commercial issues.
Careers and Placements
- Exploration Engineer
- Seismic Data Acquisition Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Processing Platform Engineer
- Field Development
- Rig Engineer
- Petroleum Geology
- Methods in Petroleum Exploration
- Applied Mathematics in Petroleum Engineering
- Drilling Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Formation Evaluation & Well Logging
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 28 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must fulfil minimum eligibility requirements as laid down for their chosen program at UPES.
- For admission to postgraduate program at UPES, the equivalence for the undergraduate degree earned by the candidate in his/her country shall be obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). In certain cases, students may be requested to obtain the necessary certification from (AIU).
- Students from non -English speaking countries should satisfy UPES that they have adequate proficiency in English to be able to undertake the program of their choice. If required, an undertaking from such students shall be taken to undergo the English language training for a specific period (depending on the proficiency to be assessed by UPES on arrival) before starting the actual program of admission.
- Qualifying TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent may not be mandatory but strongly advised.
- Students must possess a valid passport for the duration of study.
International3275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6550 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 116000 Rs - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.