The Health Safety and Environment Engineering (Disaster Management) program at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, helps to apply suitable disaster management policies and techniques in line with local conditions and assist in reducing the losses that impact developing countries in particular.
Careers and Placements
- Emergency Management Specialist
- Disaster Monitoring & Analysis Officer
- Emergency Management Training Program Cordinator
- Natural Hazard Program Specialist
- Technological Hazard Program Specialist
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Statutory Rules & Regulation
- Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Behaviourial Based Safety Management
- Electrical Safety
- Health, Safety & Environment Lab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Engineering Management View 13 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must fulfil minimum eligibility requirements as laid down for their chosen program at UPES.
- For admission to postgraduate program at UPES, the equivalence for the undergraduate degree earned by the candidate in his/her country shall be obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). In certain cases, students may be requested to obtain the necessary certification from (AIU).
- Students from non -English speaking countries should satisfy UPES that they have adequate proficiency in English to be able to undertake the program of their choice. If required, an undertaking from such students shall be taken to undergo the English language training for a specific period (depending on the proficiency to be assessed by UPES on arrival) before starting the actual program of admission.
- Qualifying TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent may not be mandatory but strongly advised.
- Students must possess a valid passport for the duration of study.
International5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 116000 Rs - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.