About Business Analytics at University of Limerick
Our innovation lab and simulation modules allow you to approach business problems in an applied, innovative and creative environment to reflect the skills and competencies required in real-word situations. The ability to communicate findings and implement strategies are developed in leadership and project management modules.
Completing the MSc in Business Analytics at the Kemmy Business School will position you to engage with business problems using large data sets, statistical methods, optimisation techniques and predictive models. Our innovation lab and simulation modules allow you to approach business problems in an applied, innovative and creative environment to reflect the skills and competencies required in real-word situations. The ability to communicate findings and implement strategies are developed in leadership and project management modules.
- Data and Analytical Decision Making
- Statistics for Data Analytics
- Database Systems in Practice
- Machine Learning & Applications
- Project Management in Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics View 23 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Limerick and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The minimum entry requirement will be a primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in a relevant area (business, finance, economics and mathematics) with an award of Second Class Honours Grade 2.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your birth certificate/passport
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
- English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
- English language competency certificate
International18300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18300 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.