Our students in the Physiology - Complementary and Alternative Medicine program from Georgetown University strive to explore the science-based evidence of the most used complementary and integrative medicine modalities used in the United States.
The demand for well-informed and properly trained health care providers and scientists was triggered by the intense consumer-driven interest in CAM, and the increasing clinical integration of various CAM modalities. The CAM Program is the only one in the nation that offers such an innovative approach to studying CAM, which places Georgetown University at the forefront of graduate education in this field.
To educate open-minded health care providers and scientists eager to explore the state of the evidence in areas of complementary and integrative medicine with objectivity and rigor.
- Fundamentals of Human Physiology
- Survey of Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Introduction to Evidence - Based Medicine
- Mind-Body Skills
- Biochemistry and Cellular Sciences
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- Seminars in Physiology, Biophysics, and Integrative Medicine
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Complementary & Alternative Medicine Health Sciences View 1574 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Non-refundable Application Fee (currently $90)
- Academic Statement of Purpose: The 500-word academic statement of purpose should describe your academic and professional goals and their fit with the biomedical graduate program.
- Resume OR CV (including publications, if applicable).
- A Supplemental Application Form is NOT required. However, you are welcome to include any other materials you feel will strengthen your application.
- Please include your AMCAS/AACOMAS Application/s, if applicable.
International54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 11 months.
National54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 11 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.