The Masters of Education programme at University of Limerick is designed to develop students’ professional autonomy as both learners and practitioners with a strong focus on inquiry learning and the integration of theory, practice and research.
The Masters of Education programme at University of Limerick is designed to develop students’ professional autonomy as both learners and practitioners with a strong focus on inquiry learning and the integration of theory, practice and research. Core taught modules will introduce the student to the, contemporary issues in education, postgraduate academic community and support the student in conducting high quality, ethical research. All students will share four core modules and develop a specialism through a thesis and two associated elective strand modules.
An original research thesis must be completed as part of the programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues : Perspectives on Learning,Teaching and Assessment
- Academic Writing and Inquiry
- Contemporary Issues : Perspectives on Educational Policy and Practice
- Specialist Module
- Advanced Research Methods : Research Design
- Specialist Module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Health Sciences View 120 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
- An appropriate degree or equivalent recognised by the University of Limerick (NQAI - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland). An honours primary bachelor’s degree or equivalent (2.1 or 2.2 honours) in a relevant or appropriate subject.
- Relevant educational experience in primary, post-primary, adult, further, higher education or other relevant professional educational experiences [minimum = 1 year] is required. The University reserves the right to shortlist and interview applicants as deemed necessary.
International12842 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12842 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5746 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5746 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Year 2: EU: 5,582 eur/ Non-EU: 12,471 eur
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.