About Master in Interaction and Experience Design at University of Limerick
The M.Sc./M.A. in Master in Interaction and Experience Design offered at University of Limerick is a 12-months intensive course that is designed specifically for graduates who are interested in pursuing studies that combine technological competence with design/artistic endeavour. The unique features of this development include:
- A new type of multidisciplinary graduate who combines technological competence with human-centered design and artistic/creative endeavour;
- The effect of this course will enhance a student's education and employment prospects. This course will enable students to capitalise on their existing education and to extend their competencies;
- The increase in awareness of the opportunities offered by computer technology in a range of industries and services in new and traditional media (from audio/video recording/editing to web development, from broadcasting to social media, from product, event and service design asking for more interactivity to mobile computing).
- Foundations of Interactive Media Design
- Interactive Media Project/Workshop
- Information Society
- Realtime Audio & Video
- Physical Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesDesign User Experience Design View 6 other Masters in User Experience Design in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
- Portfolio of work
International16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.