About Digital Health Transformation at University of Limerick
Students learn how to become are flexible, highly adaptable and motivated by outcomes that realise benefits, how to have the capacity to build patient-centred models of care, engaging with stakeholders to realise the benefits of digital technologies in health and social care to empower patients and enhance their experiences and who can effectively and consistently engage with patients and staff, bridging cultural differences and managing varying attitudes to change.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Health Transformation
- eHealth Systems, Standards, and Digital Services
- Health Information Modelling and Governance
- Digital Health Research Design
- Health Service Digital Transformation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics View 168 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
- A healthcare administrator, healthcare manager or healthcare professional who holds a primary undergraduate degree (NFQ, 2.2 honours or higher) Or
- An applicant who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) in a health sciences discipline Or
- An information technology specialist who holds a primary undergraduate degree (2.2 honours or higher) with experience of working in a healthcare setting. Or
- An applicant with at least five years work experience in a healthcare related industry who can satisfy the course admission team that they have the ability to complete and benefit from this course.
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.