Graduate students from San Diego State University contribute and design research that advances the science of Ecology and provides answers to real world questions. The integration of basic and applied research also provides students with experience valuable for a diversity of future employment opportunities. The program emphasizes quantitative approaches and the framing of problems within the context of ecological theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coastal and marine ecology
- Ecosystem ecology and global change
- Restoration and conservation ecology
- Ecological theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Ecology Environmental Sciences View 193 other Masters in Ecology in United States
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.