Tomorrow’s luxury managers need to master the entire value chain, from local to global, from field to consumers.
A unique set of skills tailored for tomorrow's sustainable luxury managers
- Luxury Codes Cracking
- Sustainable Management
- Innovation for Value
- Transformative Leadership
The Future French Luxury programme is offered by PURPAN.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The curriculum covers a diverse palette of prestige agrofood systems:
- The pillars of French gastronomy such as wine, champagne, cheeses, cured meat, oysters
- The specialty and niche markets such as olive oil, citruses, spices and herbs
- The agro resources going into the fashion and beauty industries such as leather, silk, linen, perfume plants
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Application process starts in January.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Food Sciences Culinary Arts View 29 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The program welcomes students from all nationalities and backgrounds:
- Students having graduated with a Master degree or equivalent (French Bac+5) or more
- Professionals with a Bachelor level (French Bac+3) and at least 3 years of professional experience in a field and position relevant to the program
- A fluent level of English is necessary to enter the program. It will be a selection criteria, proved through test score (ex: TOEFL, TOEIC) as well as interviews.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.