This MSc Project Management (Data Analytics) frorm Manchester Metropolitan University is one of our new Project Management courses – bringing vital management skills together with expertise in data analytics. You will learn to manage the process which looks at the movement and interpretation of data with a focus on the business context, enabling you to obtain actionable business insight and solve business problems using analytics.
So you’ll start off studying the fundamental principles in the delivery and management of projects. From there, you’ll specialise in solving business problems with available data. Using statistical methods and the latest commercial software, you’ll learn how to collect, validate, analyse and interpret data – and, crucially, how to present your findings to clients and colleagues in a clear, visual and coherent way.
The skills and understanding you’ll develop on our MSc can open the doors to roles as a Global Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst (Technology) in a variety of sectors including consulting and operations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Projects Fundamentals
- Management of Projects Professional Practice
- Project Delivery 1: Project Scheduling, Finance and Resource Management
- Project Delivery 2: Managing Risks, Quality and Benefits
- Probability and Data Visualisation
- Computational Statistics
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Individual Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 212 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You’ll need a good UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent, in a computing-related subject.
- We might also consider your application if you a have a different kind of computing qualification, together with substantial experience in a programming-focused role.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.