If you are a career-minded person who works in supply chain, manufacturing, quality, financial or related functions and you also have responsibility for continuous improvement within your organisation, this course in Supply Chain Management at University College Cork is for you.
The Postgraduate Diploma/Master of Supply Chain Management (Lean SCM Black Belt) is a practitioner-oriented course. It provides a structured approach to the key elements of supply chain design and management in order to maximise your work experience. The course is informed by best international practice and it includes contributions from our applied partners the Leading Edge Group, as well as from national and international guest speakers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic planning and implementation in supply chains
- Advanced Lean Tools and practices in supply chain management
- Leadership, change and innovation management in supply chains
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 10 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- at least six years of relevant management experience, including responsibility for teams and cross-functional/supply chain teams
- a recognised professional qualification in a relevant area
- application of learning or competence such as involvement in cross-functional projects, reports, reflective papers or journals
EU/EEA7130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7130 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.