The one-year progressive programme will build on the knowledge and skills acquired at an undergraduate level enhancing employability through developing your ability to contribute to real needs of the business community.
The Strategic Marketing and Practice programme at University College Cork will provide crucial practical experience through undertaking an applied research and consultancy project in collaboration with an industry partner to develop strategic marketing instincts and creative abilities, enhancing your professional expertise and personal development.
You will develop leading edge skills sought in the workplace including, for example, the development of customer insights, active problem solving, and the application of digital marketing. The blended nature of the programme will turn Marketing Graduates into Marketing Practitioners with an array of learning methods including live and negotiated firm based projects, specialised workshops, marketing strategy simulation, and industry based marketing practice.
- Business Case for Analytics
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Business-to-Business Relationship Marketing Practice
- Service Design
- Ethics and Sustainability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 23 other Masters in Strategic Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must normally hold at least a Second Class Honours Grade 1 or equivalent in an honours primary degree (NFQ, Level 8) in a relevant subject (e.g. business, management or marketing).
- In exceptional circumstances consideration may be given to applicants who do not meet the above criteria but who have three years relevant professional experience, subject to approval by the School of Business.
- As places are limited, all eligible candidates are not guaranteed a place on the programme. Participants will be selected on the basis of the information supplied in their application.
International18900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10630 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.