Applicants at Dairy Technology and Innovation programme at University College Cork will be BSc graduates with a food science, nutritional sciences or biological/life sciences background, ideally who are currently working in the dairy industry, or dairy industry personnel with UCC’s Level 7 Diploma in Food Science and Technology.
All students must have access to a high-speed broadband internet connection and basic computing skills, including access to and some proficiency in Microsoft Excel. This is an intensive Level 9 programme and considerable commitment from students is expected.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Milk production and quality
- Dairy chemistry
- Trends and dynamics across dairy markets
- Dairy processing technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInnovation Management Technology Management View 15 other Masters in Innovation Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must be graduates of an NFQ Level 8 degree programme (or equivalent) in food science, nutritional sciences, agricultural sciences, microbiology, biochemistry, engineering or related biological sciences with a minimum second class honours (grade 2), ideally with experience working in the dairy industry.
- Holders of UCC’s Level 7 Diploma in Food Science and Technology with a minimum second class honours (grade 1) and a minimum of two years’ experience working in the dairy industry will also be eligible for admission.
International10130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10130 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5130 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.