The MSc Business Information and Analytics Systems at University College Cork provides students with a specialism in Business Analytics as well as an extensive knowledge of business and IS concepts.
At the core of this programme is a selection of topics covering cloud technologies, Business Intelligence and Business Analytics, IT performance management, data management and IT project management. A research project will allow student groups to explore and develop an IT solution to a specific business problem in an area specific to the Business Information and Analytics area.
The core modules provide students with the technical skills and techniques needed by organisations to explore organisational issues and support decision-making within a business context. These skills are essential in any organisation where IT is integral to the success of the business. A group research project facilitates students in the practical application of the Information Systems and Business analytical skills that are acquired during the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design thinking for the Business Analyst
- Business Data Strategy
- Data Visualisation
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Cognitive Decision Making and DSS
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 55 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Eligibility for the MSc BIAS requires candidates to have a 2.2 primary degree at NFQ Level 8 Honours Degree or equivalent, with appropriate information systems or computing technology skills content.
- You may also be admitted to the course on the basis of extensive practical or professional experience, as deemed appropriate by the Professor of Business Information Systems and the School of Business.
- Typical students are from technical disciplines such as, Management Information Systems (MIS) or Business Information Systems (BIS), engineering, computer science and mathematics.
International18130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18130 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10630 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.