Students in the Healthcare Management program from Concordia University of Chicago are prepared to take on leadership roles and address specific managerial issues encountered in today’s health care economy.
Students will develop critical thinking and fundamental business analysis skills. They will leave this specialization proficient at problem solving the operational and financial challenges that health care administrators face.
- Understand and analyze accreditation, regulatory, licensure, and compliance issues as they relates specifically to the healthcare industry.
- Apply and assess the economic supply and demand aspects of the healthcare service delivery model(s) and the impact on the organization and stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate the major causes of global healthcare delivery, financial, management and political challenges and develop strategies to improve the delivery of healthcare policy and services.
- Apply understanding of diversity, economic, ethical, and fiscal perspectives to healthcare management decision making aligned to healthcare reform initiatives and policy formation as it impacts the business and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of technology to make and evaluate data driven decisions.
- Hospital CEO, CFO
- Head of Quality Improvement
- Hospital Administrator
- Health Care Association Director
- Health Care Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Care Systems
- Innovative Best Practices in Health Care Management
- Health Care Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 2189 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Application for admission: Apply online.
- Objective Statement
- Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago. This is part of the online application.
- Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned.
- International Transcripts
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia-Chicago accepts course-by-course evaluations fromWES (World Education Services) ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators), or AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant's academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Prerequisite credit
- Program specific requirements
International22720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for River Forest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.