The courses are designed to help students understand the value of an array of leadership theories, the intercultural impact of leadership practice, and the intricacies of facilitating strategic change.
Students in the Leadership and Change Management program from Concordia University of Chicago develop servant leadership, interpersonal, and influencing skills to effectively shape group change. Graduates will successfully champion systemic change while achieving their organization’s mission.
- Correlate and critique global mentoring, training, and coaching practices to specific organizational leadership challenges and the impact on the business and stakeholders.
- Examine and evaluate transformational leadership strategies and techniques to promote capacity, sustainability, and renewal at all levels of the organization.
- Explore and evaluate how leadership styles impact global face-to-face and virtual organizations through effective use of communication and technology to inform strategic planning and decision-making.
- Analyze and synthesize descriptions and conditions for diagnosing organizational change culture, agenda, processes, and practices providing management the guidance to execute and lead organizational change.
- Executive leadership: CEO, CMO, COO
- Entrepreneur/Small-business owner
- Human resource manager
- Global manager
- The Leader as Trainer, Mentor and Coach
- Leader Development
- Leadership Communication and Decision Making
- Agents of Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 515 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Application for admission: Apply online.
- Objective Statement
- Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago. This is part of the online application.
- Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned.
- International Transcripts
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia-Chicago accepts course-by-course evaluations fromWES (World Education Services) ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators), or AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant's academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Prerequisite credit
- Program specific requirements
International22720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for River Forest
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.