The four courses within this specialization are designed to help you understand the fundamentals of money and banking, financial statement analysis, corporate finance, and international finance. Graduates in the Finance program from Concordia University of Chicago will navigate through financial situations and problem solve with a global perspective.
- Analyze and evaluate the financial condition of a business, organization, or government enterprise and recommend an appropriate financial management course of action.
- Evaluate how the capital structure of a company impacts raising capital for various business and organizational structures.
- Demonstrate the ability to appraise and assess financial decisions of a business or organization to develop a visionary culture embracing inclusivity and diversity in all its forms.
- Apply and evaluate the objectives of corporate financial management including analysis of foreign exchange rates and the impact of various government influences in respect to financial strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Money & Banking
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Intermediate Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 576 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission: Apply online.
- Objective Statement
- Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago. This is part of the online application.
- Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned.
- International Transcripts
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia-Chicago accepts course-by-course evaluations fromWES (World Education Services) ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators), or AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant's academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Prerequisite credit
- Program specific requirements
International16112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16112 USD per year during 12 months.
National16112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16112 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for River Forest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.