The four courses within this specialization are designed to help you understand Digital Marketing at Concordia University of Chicago strategy and planning, mobile marketing and social media strategies as well as digital marketing analytics.
Your organizations are demanding that you understand important and appropriate digital metrics and how to use them to analyze and improve digital marketing initiatives and marketing ROI.
- Digital Content Marketing Manager
- Director of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Brand manager
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- VP of Global Digital Marketing Programs
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Communications
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 343 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Concordia University of Chicago and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application for admission: Apply online.
- Objective Statement
- Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago. This is part of the online application.
- Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned.
- International Transcripts
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia-Chicago accepts course-by-course evaluations fromWES (World Education Services) ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators), or AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant's academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Prerequisite credit
- Program specific requirements
International21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for River Forest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.