Applicants with backgrounds in healthcare are particularly well-suited to pursue this program. Students in the program are healthcare professionals seeking success in the boardroom, an entrepreneurial venture, policy, and come from both the private and non-profit sectors. The George Washington University Business Administration Healthcare M.B.A. recognizes this diversity and includes a curriculum that is practical for a broad range of careers.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundational Management Topics in Health Care
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Decision Making and Data Analysis
- Operations Management
- Microeconomics for the World Economy
- Business Ethics & Public Policy
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One (1) recommendation (academic or professional).A professional letter is strongly preferred. Your letter writer will be prompted via email to submit on your behalf.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to your online application. International applicants should upload the English-language version of their transcripts or a copy of a credentials evaluation.
- Statement of purpose:
- A current resumé is required.
International47450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 USD per credit during 24 months.
National47450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.