Good financial planning can empower individuals and organisations to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals and prepare for the unexpected.
By the time you graduate you’ll have a strong grasp of good industry practice. And with accreditation from the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) and Financial Planning Education Council, you’ll advance your career even further while boosting your marketability.
Our graduates of Financial Planning at Australian Catholic University have pursued careers in:
- financial planning
- wealth management
- investment banking
- commercial banking
- corporate finance
The Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning is accredited by the Financial Planning Education Council the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) and Financial Planning Education Council. This award meets the education requirements of FASEA for financial planners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Estate Planning and Capstone Project
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Responsible Investment Management
- Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Commercial and Corporations Law
- Taxation Law
- Ethical Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance International Business Urban Planning View 146 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of that course or unit. You will need to be able to meet these inherent requirements to complete your course.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; or
- At least five years’ industry experience in a relevant role.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National23000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- If your postgraduate coursework application is successful, you’ll likely be offered a domestic fee-paying place (DFP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.