This fully online Sustainability Leadership MSL program from Arizona State University equips graduates to drive high-impact global sustainable results for their companies, organizations, and communities through their own careers. Graduates will be prepared to advance sustainability practices and strategically communicate sustainability as the gold standard for best institutional practices.
Derived from the successful Executive Master of Sustainability Leadership program, this program’s curriculum is built around four themes:
- global context
Program-level learning outcomes include:
- understanding of critical knowledge, approaches and tools at the interface of sustainability and leadership
- proficiency in applying solution-based knowledge and tools for institutional development and change for sustainability
- ability to successfully lead institutional change and development toward sustainability
- proficiency in building and communicating cases for sustainability, including opportunities and challenges
- understanding of the emerging global sustainability context and proficiency in life-long learning in this rapidly evolving arena
- Mastering the Global Sustainability Context
- Strategic Sustainability and Leadership
- Sustainability Storytelling and Communications
- Essentials for Transformative Leadership in Sustainability
- Pathways to Sustainability
- Leading Sustainability Transitions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 281 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements for both the Graduate College and the College of Global Futures.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution. They should also have a minimum of three years of professional or organizational experience or the equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program. Applicants who have a GPA less than 3.00 may submit a statement describing contributing circumstances and reference personal experience to be considered for admission.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- statement of intent
- resume or curriculum vitae
- proof of English proficiency
International10372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10372 USD per year during 24 months.
National10372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10372 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.