The Public Administration - Executive MPA program from Arizona State University is designed for public sector leaders throughout the world. Students participate in the program as part of a learning cohort, and the one-course-at-a-time online structure enables them to maintain a work and life balance as they immerse in each topic. The learning experience begins with an orientation and executive session in Phoenix. Approximately one year later, the class reconvenes in Washington, D.C., for a second executive session. The executive master's degree program ends in Phoenix, where students present their applied projects.
Students in the Executive Master of Public Administration program are seeking to further advance or switch to careers in local, state, tribal and federal governments or nonprofit and private organizations that regularly interface with the public sector.
- Microeconomics of Public Policy
- Negotiating in a Global Context
- Organization Behavior
- Diversity, Ethics, and Leading Public Change
- E-Public Administration
- Strategic Planning for Public Sector Leaders
- Data Analytics for the Public Good
- Federal Budgeting and Tax Policy
- Global Public Policy
- Leadership in Public Organizations
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Organisational Behaviour Public Policy View 127 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- proof of English proficiency
International19600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 USD per year during 19 months.
National19600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 USD per year during 19 months.
In-State18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 19 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.