The International Health Management MIHM program from Arizona State University is offered in partnership with the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. Ideal for students seeking a career in international health systems management, this degree program advances the core principles of the PLuS Alliance to develop solutions to global challenges and generate social impact in health and health care. The collaborative and international nature of the program provides students access to global academic networks and industry partners.
Students in this international health management program select a track focusing on health informatics, quality improvement in health care, health economics or hospital management. Students will build knowledge necessary for leadership and management, including policy, economics, finance and development, from the combined expertise of faculty at two world-renowned research universities. After courses in health care management, finance and comparative health systems, students choose an area of focus in health informatics, quality improvement in health care, health economics or hospital management.
Major sites of employment for graduates include hospital systems, nursing homes and similar facilities, and outpatient clinics. There is a significant growth market for graduates with skills in international health management given the aging populations and the need for a health care workforce competent in informatics, leadership and finance.
- Health Care Management and Finance
- Comparative Health Care Systems
- High-Value Patient Centered Care
- Process Engineering
- Health Care Economics and Financial Management
- Health Leadership and Workforce Management
- Clinical Governance and Risk Management
- Current Challenges in Infectious Diseases
- Infection Prevention/Control in Healthcare Setting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 563 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the College of Health Solutions.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in a related field such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, nursing, public health, pharmacy, biomedical informatics, social work, premed, prehealth, nutrition, health promotion or others.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of reference
- personal statement
- resume or curriculum vitae
- proof of English proficiency
International10372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10372 USD per year during 12 months.
National10372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10372 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.